Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:18:23 +0100
From:      Jeremy Hooks <jeremyhooks@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: questions about FreeBSD

2009/8/31 James Phillips <anti_spam256@yahoo.ca>:
>> I have some questions about FreeBSD. The questions I had in
>> mind are:
>
> Such general questions imply "homework assignment."

Indeed, I found "General features (at least three)? Firewall, GUI,
Networking and
so on." quite amusing.  I am surprised he didn't include the marking
scheme for us and his teacher's email address so that we could save
him the bother of handing it in.

> Somebody already replied with a link to the Handbook: It mainly covers installing and configuring FreeBSD.

If that were the only response, he probably would have just printed
the handbook out and handed it in - given the amount of effort he took
to hide the fact that it was a home work question.

That said, he *might* actually learn something about FreeBSD, which is
probably more than can be said for the rest of his class.