Date:      Wed, 15 Jun 2016 23:45:53 +0200
From:      Ben Woods <woodsb02@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg(8) conflicts when install gnome3 - what are they?

Hi everyone,

I have build gnome3 with my local poudriere instance, but when I try to install it pkg complains of conflicts.

# pkg install gnome3                                                                                             <[1526][23:35]]
Updating FreeBSD-base repository catalogue...
FreeBSD-base repository is up-to-date.
Updating poudriere repository catalogue...
poudriere repository is up-to-date.
All repositories are up-to-date.
Checking integrity... done (1 conflicting)
Cannot solve problem using SAT solver, trying another plan
Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
The following 169 package(s) will be affected (of 0 checked):

How can I determine what the conflicts are? Is there a way to tell pkg to be verbose and explain the conflict?

Regards,
Ben

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02@gmail.com