Date:      Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:52:58 +0100 (CET)
From:      Goran Gajic <ggajic@afrodita.rcub.bg.ac.yu>
To:        Joseph Koshy <joseph.koshy@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@www.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: recent changes to libc on amd64

Hi,

I have already tried - malloc.c 1.93, 1.94 and 1.95 seems to break
joe and Xorg on amd64 (so far only two applications I have found not
working). On i386 so far I haven't experienced such problems.
I have tried switching back to malloc.c 1.92 and I don't experience any
problems on amd64. Running joe through gdb reports that it breaks
somewhere in libncurses..

Regards,
gg.