Date:      Tue, 29 Nov 2011 17:17:56 +1000
From:      Da Rock <freebsd-questions@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Twiki problems - no such file or directory

Arrrgh! Apologies again.

After some much needed rest inspiration finally struck: quadruple check
the perl path. I had checked it, but somehow missed it- triple check it!
Not usually something you're likely to think of (especially in long
hours) but perl will install at /usr/local/bin/perl in a jail (another
difference I hadn't considered), and a link needs to be made outside the
jail to /usr/bin/perl for it to work. Didn't help an atmail cookie was
confusing matters greatly...

Pity you can't set a ENV for this kind of thing somehow...