Date:      Sun, 7 Aug 2016 21:34:59 +0000
From:      Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
To:        Harry Schmalzbauer <freebsd@omnilan.de>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 1-BETA3 Panic: __lockmgr_args: downgrade a recursed lockmgr nfs @ /usr/local/share/deploy-tools/RELENG_11/src/sys/fs/unionfs/union_vnops.c:1905

Harry Schmalzbauer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I had another crash which I'm quite sure was triggered by mount_unionfs:
Just in case you are not already aware, unionfs is always broken. Read the =
BUGS
section at the end of "man mount_unionfs". If it were easy to fix, someone =
would
have done so long ago. Yes, some use it successfully, but if not...

Sorry, but I suspect that is how it will remain, rick

Unread portion of the kernel message buffer:
panic: __lockmgr_args: downgrade a recursed lockmgr nfs @
/usr/local/share/deploy-tools/RELENG_11/src/sys/fs/unionfs/union_vnops.c:19=
05
- Crash info deleted for brevity.