Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 1997 09:11:59 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Neal <neal@pernet.net>
To:        Michael Slater <slaterm@amitar.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pop3 Radius

You know, as much call as there is for "this that or the other" with
radius code, you'd think someone would have written a library by now.
I know that Merit Radius has client code, maybe someone could look at
making a library from it?(I'm working on something kin to this, but my C
skills are ...um... rough to say the least).

--
Neal Rigney, PERnet Communications, (409)729-4638
neal@mail.pernet.net