Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 1998 01:16:46 -0600
From:      Jason McNew <jase@clearsail.net>
To:        Studded <Studded@gorean.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: find... pilot error?

Studded wrote:

>         I don't know what mpg123 expects as an argument, but in a case like
> this I fall back on my shell. Assuming you're using Bash or sh, this
> should work:

[snip]

mpg123 expects the name of the file as an argument.  For the shell, I'm using
tcsh.  It could be the shell's fault though, I tried (the origional thing I
was trying) under bash and I coulden't get it to go at all.

As an aside, I decided to reinvent the wheel in Perl anyways so I could
randomize the list, properly quote files with spaces in them (I have a few...
legacy fat32 partitons...), and silence find's erros when it tries to search
restricted dirs.

Thanks for your help! :)