Date:      31 Jul 1999 18:38:39 -0400
From:      Matt Curtin <cmcurtin@interhack.net>
To:        Joel Sutton <jsutton@bbcon.com.au>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, Victorias FreeBSD User Group <general@vicfug.au.freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Powerpoint Presentation

    Joel Sutton <jsutton@bbcon.com.au> said:

Joel>   http://www.bbcon.com.au/freebsd.ppt

*boggle*.  (I see that you've got a web version up now.  Thanks!)

(This is almost as bad as SAMS's "Unix Unleashed, Internet Edition"
being written in Word, with Jordan and I being the only non-Word-using
holdouts.  On the other hand, this is advocacy, and one must speak the
native language of the proles if one wishes to address them in a way
that makes them feel most comfortable...  Compare 1Cor9:22. :-)

--
Matt Curtin cmcurtin@interhack.net http://www.interhack.net/people/cmcurtin/