Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 1995 15:49:12 +0100
From:      Chris Stenton <jacs@gnome.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   filesystem access problem with 2.0.5 ALPHA

I have installed 2.0.5 ALPHA which as root user works fine. I have a
major problem with non root use.

I have three slices on my system / /usr /usr1. As a non root user; if
I use the pwd command I get an EACCES error when looking anywhere on
slice /usr & /usr1 but no problems on /. This points to the stat
commands failing to access the namespace on the disk. However, I can
create directories etc as a non root user on these slices so I am not
sure whats going on. Any ideas what permissions I need to change?

Please reply by e-mail as I don't take this group.

Chris