Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:08:27 -0700
From:      Kedar Rajadnya <kedar@asacomputers.com>
To:        sos@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TYAN 1668 anyone ??

We had that happen to us with NT systems and the 1668.  Sometimes, it had to
do with memory.  We found that we had to use *very* specific SIMMS.
Specially if they are 64MB SIMMS or above.  They tended not to like EDO
simms and preferred parity.  Above 192MB, they almost always cause problems.

It might be one of the reasons?

Regards,
Kedar.