Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 2008 09:58:30 +0200
From:      paparoot <paparoot@paparoot.org>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: macromedia flash

--nextPart18617131.aqsOSiCSgH

well, linux flash plugin isn't available for x8-_64 platform yet, at least,=
 i=20
never seen it. to use it you need to turn on 32bits linux emulation (on lin=
ux=20
platform, yeah), so, i suspect the same with sparc64.

Desperatly, it never worked for me neither (with a gentoo linux amd64)

give us news about if your experiments success ;)

Le Sunday 20 April 2008 09:52:44 Aijaz Baig, vous avez =E9crit=A0: