Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 1995 18:16:41 -0700
From:      Gary Palmer (FreeBSD/ARM Team) <gpalmer@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        gruber@mpi-sb.mpg.de (Stefan Gruber)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Getting FreeBSD

In message <9504201458.AA04144@mpii01018.ag1.mpi-sb.mpg.de>, Stefan Gruber writ
es:
>I have certain trouble to get a link to your ftp-side.
>Could you give me a hint if there are other possibilites
>to receive your (astimated) fabulous software ?

There are problems with our 400 ftp user site which will take it off the
air until next week at the earliest. freefall.cdrom.com only has 10
ftp users enabled for good reason - the T1 it is sitting on is pretty close
to max capacity as it is. Wait until next week or if you have ncftp set it
to use the retry option on freefall.

Gary