Date:      Wed, 08 Feb 1995 08:53:31 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        amurai@spec.co.jp
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD with Bustec BT-542B SCSI interface

> > 	I have one happily running - use the bt driver. It goes like the
> > clappers considering its age.
>
> By the way,  What "clappers considering its age" means ?
> Could you explain for a language handicaper like me ;-)?
>
> > 	Stephen
>
> Atsushi.

	It's slang meaning "fast". The object whose age was being referred to
was the combination of the BusLogic bt542b controller and a Seagate WREN VI
drive. What I was trying to say is that your driver seems to extract a
considerable amount of performance from the machine.

	Stephen

        I do not speak for the Worker's Compensation Board of Queensland -
                     They don't pay me enough for that!