Date:      Mon, 01 Mar 1999 03:29:16 -0500
From:      JerandSue <xlcor@jet2.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installation

if you have setup the floppy installation diskettes, or have decided to
perform an install from a DOS partition, will the installation procedure
prompt you in any way to determine the partition onto which you would
like to install FreeBSD?  ie. if I don't want my C: messed up, using the
described installation procedure, could I setup FreeBSD on another
partition and then use a boot manager of some sort to setup a multiboot?

thanks

Jeremy