Date:      Mon, 7 Jul 1997 18:27:19 -0600
From:      "ken" <kenzen@oneimage.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   help

im trying to get freebsd working on a lapto p connected to the internet by
t1 with a pcmcia card, i used boot-pao.flp and it worked great, did an ftp
install without a hitch, then i recompiled the kernel for pc card support,
then i tried to set the pcmcia card in every imaginable resource setting,
it keeps telling me at boot that its not there, it sees the actual pcmcia
adaptor but not the ethernet card. it looks for like 35 different cards ,
mine being on eof em but finds none. help me if you can .
thanks
ken