Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 1995 19:38:39 -0400
From:      sbywater@bconnex.net (Shane Bywater)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   need help installing FreeBSD2.0.5 from ftp

Hi all,

        I am having trouble installing FreeBSD 2.0.5 using ftp option from
the intallation boot disk.  I get to the screen that displays:

                        using interface tun0
                        interactive mode
                        ppp ON >

        Now what do I do?  I have already supplied the installation program
with my host name, gateway IP address, etc. as I was asked but there was no
place to enter the phone number of my ISP. The previous screen mentioned
something about using the "term" command but it doesn't seem to do anything.
I am familiar with DOS and Windows operating systems but not with UNIX or
its derivitives.

                                        Can anyone help?
                                        TIA,
                                        Shane