Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:18:09 +0000
From:      Shagaholic <admin@shagaholic.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looks like you're popular OzzyRebdowt

ShagaholicThis email has been sent to you as part of your Shagaholic member=
ship.Please add admin@shagaholic.com to your contacts list, or mark as safe=
 to make sure you receive our emails.To unsubscribe or change your email pr=
eferences click here .Hi OzzyRebdowt,These members have checked you out...C=
lick on the photos to view their full profile and send them a message.Look =
to HTML partHave Fun, Our Support Team will answer payment queries 24/7 by =
phone 1-800-974-4879 For Technical Support please call between 9am and 5pm.=
 Contact us online and we will respond within 24 hours. Best Regards, Steph=
anie Foster , Customer Service Representative Your screenname: OzzyRebdowt =
Your password: X6dky0VMManage your email settings here.If you don't want to=
 get this kind of email anymore, click here .We'd hate to see you go, but i=
f you want to unsubscribe to all our emails, you can do that here .(c) 2012=
 Alcuda (Shagaholic), Office 22, 6 Tassou Papadopoulou, Nicosia, 2373 =D0=
=A1yprus