Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 12:00:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: XFree port

It definately helped.....I appreciate your input here. After looking at the
ports I have installed, It is going to be a pain in the a**. I can remove
TCL/TK, but then I have stuff that depends on them, I can remove them but there
is stuff that depends on them....and so on..and so on....

After kinda makeing a personal what depends on what map here I see I got my
work cut out for me so, I think I am going to wait till the port tree
stabelises a bit more (maby a LOT more) before I try this, I really have no
major desire to do this more than once...It just doesnt sound like a lot of fun.

What would really be nice is a script (or something) that determines if a
dependancy is a.out or eklf, and if it is a.out replaces it with a elf
version...I know, wishfull thinking right :()

William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>