Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 01:09:06 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@chain.freebsd.os.org.za>
To:        Adrian Penisoara <ady@warpnet.ro>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mail-news gateway ?

Around Today, "Adrian Penisoara" wrote :

AP>    I was thinking about using innd & majordomo, are there other packages
AP>  better suited for this job ? Any documentation or reference readings on
AP>  this subject ?

I made use of DNews a while ago; it was quite easy, but it is
commercial software. It's in the ports tree (/usr/ports/news/dnews).
---
Khetan Gajjar       (!kg1779) * khetan@os.org.za
http://khetan.os.org.za/      * Talk/Finger khetan@khetan.os.org.za
FreeBSD enthusiast            * http://www2.za.freebsd.org/

/dev/random output :
"I am Beavis of Borg. Resistance, like uh... sucks <heh heh-heh-heh>!"