Date:      Mon, 20 May 2002 02:03:46 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Nicolas Huet <nicolas@liamail.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   mail/liamail

--------------Boundary-00=_K70E40MWKGMMYJ0CCJD0

Hello

>mail/liamail
>I think this has a kde 3 version... not very sure (interesting website d=
iary there) http://www.liamail.org/

I have seen that you're watching if there was a kde3 version. I'm still p=
rogramming liamail with QT3 now.More it support attachment with mimepp 1.=
3. I hope to have done a version 0.5 of liamail in end of july. Very bett=
er than 0.4... I think.
If you have any question, you are welcome, I'm running FreeBSD and I like=
 this system :)

Nicolas Huet