Date:      Sat, 9 Feb 2002 10:41:29 -0500
From:      stan <stanb@awod.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help, I've got mail problems

Somehow I seeem to have broken mail on my 4.5 STABLE machine

It is possible thta some file or directory may have been corupted, as the
machine was panicking on the nightly periodic run for several days.

Here is what I getting:

Feb  9 10:37:43 black sendmail[476]: g19FbhQZ000476: SYSERR(root): savemail: can
not save rejected email anywhere

The machine is on a local network, and can resolve names etc (including it's own) corectly.

How can I troubleshoot/fix this problem?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin