Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:35:28 +0900
From:      Kyunghwan Kim <redjade@ada.snu.ac.kr>
To:        Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@unixdaemons.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mballoc kernel thread

On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 06:47:35PM -0500, Bosko Milekic wrote:
>   I don't really know what
>   to tell you because I'm working on the exact same thing (and I
>   mentionned in the Emails you brought up that I would be) except just
>   keep your code and go ahead and finish what you had intended but I
>   doubt that I'll be looking at integrating it before I finish my
>   version.  Maybe then we could merge the two, or something.  Heck, I
>   don't know.  It's not really like doing this is difficult so I don't
>   know how we would resolve the conflict.

As you said, it was not difficult and a good chance to practice
programming in kernel. In fact, I'm almost a newbie who just wants
all network device drivers in -current to be mp-safe.

Anyway, it'll be better to wait for your code and learn from you.
Thank you.
--
Kyunghwan Kim
redjade@ada.snu.ac.kr