Date:      Tue, 06 Apr 1999 22:42:20 -0700
From:      David Knapp <dknapp@luciamar.k12.ca.us>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   library problem with 3.1-RELEASE

I'm getting a /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libXmu.so.6: Undefined
symbol "__gmon_start__"

I'v been trying to install and run Xfree 3.3.3.  I think I have a
library issue, but I don't know what to do about it.  I've lloked at the
newsgroup and searched the archives.  It seems that I'm not the only one
with library problems, but I've not yet seen an answer.

Also, please let me know if this email is munged up.  This is a new
email configuration.

tia

dbk

dknapp@luciamar.k12.ca.us