Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:22:53 -0500
From:      Barney Wolff <barney@databus.com>
To:        ktulu@net2000.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: natd interface alias question

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 03:34:18PM +1100, ktulu@net2000.com.au wrote:

> 00050 151 17284 divert 8668 ip from any to any via fxp1
> 00051 151 17284 divert 8669 ip from any to any via fxp1

Did you actually want to send every packet through both nat daemons?
You might want to use 4 rules to specify separately which packets
get diverted, in and out.  I suspect the double nat has something to
do with your problem.

--
Barney Wolff         http://www.databus.com/bwresume.pdf
I'm available by contract or FT, in the NYC metro area or via the 'Net.