Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:47:36 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <TrimYourCc@NUXI.com>
To:        Greg Black <gjb@gbch.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Solution: Sendmail 8.11.3 on FreeBSD 4.2

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 12:27:02PM +1000, Greg Black wrote:
> This is the point where we disagree.  The information in this
> file is in fact of interest to somebody who does a fresh install
> from CD as the simple way to upgrade from an earlier release.

Huh???  If you do a fresh install from CD, you will get a
sendmail+sendmail.cf+mail.local that are all in sync and setup properly.

This thread (unless I majorly misunderstood it), is about someone taking
a 4.x-RELEASE system and upgrading the sendmail to the latest 4-STABLE
version.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)
          GNU is Not Unix / Linux Is Not UniX