Date:      Mon, 4 Jul 2005 01:12:57 GMT
From:      Alex Huppenthal <alex@aspenworks.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/82961: CSR's listing is way out of date

>Number:         82961
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       CSR's listing is way out of date
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
      CSR Corporation
CSR Corporation is a Portland, OR, based consulting company with offices in Portland, OR; San Jose, CA; and Vero Beach, FL. CSR specializes in network applications for IPSs and CLECs, applying open network technologies for complete customer solutions. CSR has been in business since 1986. Telephone: 503-708-4330.

>How-To-Repeat:
      go to the website and check on consultants... we're there, but its really old and the link is wrong.
>Fix:
      CSR is an Aspen, Colorado based consulting company with offices in Portland, OR. We specialize in network applications, and Wireless Broadband managemnent for ISPs and WISPs. CSR has been in business since 1986. Telephone: 970 948 8809