Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:51:31 -0400
From:      "JoeB" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "FBSDQ" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IPNAT rdr command

I have MS/Windows machines on my local Lan behind my FBSD gateway
IPFILTER/IPNAT firewall.
I want to run the game Delta Force on all the MS/Windows machines so
the game will function when played across the internet..

Like many other games this game tries to connect to the PC using a
special port number.  With the game client machine being on the LAN
with it's IP address being nat'ed the game fails to connect on the
special port number.

 I have
Pass out quick on rl0 proto udp from any to any port = 3568
Pass in   quick on rl0 proto udp from any to any port = 3568
Rules in the ipf rules file but the game just hangs.

I believe I need redirect rdr rule in IPNAT to get this to work.

Questions.

1. What is the rdr rule to redirect that port to a individual machine
behind the firewall on the LAN.

2. Can IPNAT be configured to dynamically redirect that special port
to what ever machine on the LAN is playing the game and control things
so all the machines on the LAN can play the game at the same time,
like a gaming cyber café does?