Date:      Thu, 25 May 2006 14:06:48 -0400
From:      tfotoglidis@netscape.net
To:        ed@questinformation.com, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help moving from local lan to internet

I take it the name servers are not your, right? SSH gets problematic if DNS does not work properly.. Could it be a firewall problem? Do the name-servers know who you are (Is your host in the zone?). You can try dig @name-server some.box.here to query a specific NS, try doing this with your name servers..

thanos

Visit www.7mphotos.com to upload and share pictures.