Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:27:01 +1000
From:      "Hartleigh Burton" <hartleigh@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Promise FastTrack S150 SX4-M vs FreeBSD & God

Hi All,

So I have searched and searched, read through these lists, seen everyone's
problems with this controller in FreeBSD. And although I am completely aware
that this controller is not officially supported, has anybody successfully
managed to get it to work with FreeBSD 6.0 (or any release) with a raid 5
array?

I really do not want to go back to linux to solve this dilemma *sad*. I have
found love with the FreeBSD package system & simplicity.

Regards,

Hartleigh.