Date:      Sun, 26 Aug 2012 21:39:29 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
To:        Lev Serebryakov <lev@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Administrative question to whom is responsible for wireless@ settings.

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 00:42:22 +0400, Lev Serebryakov wrote:
 > Hello, Freebsd-wireless.
 >
 >   Now list differs in settings with (most?) other FreeBSD lists. Id
 > doesn't sent messages, which was Replied To All to receiver via list
 > itself. It is very inconvenient, as e-mail client filters, tuned for
 > "List-Id:" header could not put answers to list (and me at same time)
 > properly and threads in list's folder becomes broken.
 >
 >  Any other list I'm subscribed (current@, net@, hackers@,
 > developers@) sent message to me in such case (with all List-XXX:
 > headers and footer), but wireless@ don't -- I get only direct
 > messages, as CC'ed person.
 >
 >   Could it be fixed, please?

Lev, I just wonder if you have the right settings on this list's admin
page, after logging in:

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/options/freebsd-wireless

The last option might be relevant?

"Avoid duplicate copies of messages?

"When you are listed explicitly in the To: or Cc: headers of a list
message, you can opt to not receive another copy from the mailing list.
Select Yes to avoid receiving copies from the mailing list; select No to
receive copies.

"If the list has member personalized messages enabled, and you elect to
receive copies, every copy will have a X-Mailman-Copy: yes header added
to it."

I'm about to find out if my setting of 'No' works for me .. I've been
lurking for ages, but don't recall whether I've ever posted here :)

cheers, Ian