Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:00:47 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        frank@exit.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Good 802.11a card?

In message: <200207250453.g6P4rVnG019190@realtime.exit.com>
            Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com> writes:
: M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > That's ok, since there's no 802.11a support in FreeBSD at the moment.
: > There might be a binary only driver in the future, but don't even
: > think about asking me about it because I'm not working on it and can't
: > say more in public or private.
:
: Hmm.  No docs for the cards, I suppose.

Yup.

: > : Alternatively, what's the status of Cardbus support for -stable?
: > None.  There was some patches done for it a while ago, but that dried
:
: So I suppose that the only cardbus support is in -current?  And that it's
: much too different to be ported to -stable?

Too different for me to port it while I'm working on it, but not so
different that someone else couldn't backport it.

Warner