Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:40:40 +0300
From:      stefan parvu <stefan.parvu@comptel.com>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 3.2 RELEASE sync and bye bye ...

Well Sheldon,

I checked already the mails. And quite careful.

Yep I can be careful but I have some users that are ... not so careful
with their disks and btw no reason to sync and have a reboot for an
mature OS. Isn't so ?

I have some wks with freeBsd and I've got problems when ... the their
disks went protect and after that their machines went ... away.

Stef