Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 1996 19:16:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        julian@ref.tfs.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        fenner@parc.xerox.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com, rkw@dataplex.net, kimc@w8hd.org, hackers@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sup is broken?

> make it so..

Please do not make it so unless these things are updated in a syncronous
maner, otherwise strange results could happen due to sup1 != sup2 != sup3
as far as the state of the collection.

It would very likely cause src-base to come from one machine, src-bin from
another, and src-eBones from the third.  This could be very very evil...