Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2002 12:34:23 +0300
From:      Vadius <vadius@tagan.ru>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2 natd ?

Hello questions,

  Excuse me but I didn't found answer on my question in documentation
  for *BSD. I have a some trouble: I have LAN with one computer with
  FreeBSD 4.2 as gateway to internet.
  Primary target is restrict access to internet for selected computers
  (situation like internet-cafe). It's not a problem - I control it
  with ipfw rules.
  But now we have two modems - one analog Acorp on ppp0 and ISDN ZyXEL
  omni.net plus on ppp1 and now I need to resctict access to internet
  to all computers and sometimes grant access to internet via ISDN for
  selected only computers (other machines leave on analog line).
  And I don't know how I can direct one computer to ISND line and pass
  trafic to other computers through analog line?

  My previous firewall (silplified version) loks like:

  #NAT for all requests to/from internet via Acorp
  divert 8668 ip from any to any via ppp0

  #Localhost
  allow all from any to any via lo0
  deny ip from any to 127.0.0.0/8

  #LAN traffic
  allow ip from 192.168.0.0/28 to 192.168.0.0/28 via ed0

  #Restriction rules
  deny ip from any to 192.168.0.1
  deny ip from any to 192.168.0.2
  deny ip from any to 192.168.0.3

  #allow access for comps not specified in restriction rules
  allow ip from any to 192.168.0.0/28
  deny  ip from any to 192.168.0.0/16

  allow ip from any to any
  deny  ip from any to any

  Yes, firewall is far from prefect, but now there are no problems
  with it.
  Can you help me - when I connect ISND modem to ppp1 - how I can
  direct some copms to ISDN and pass other through Acorp (ppp0)?

  Thank you for your attention

--
Best regards,
 Vadius                          mailto:vadius@tagan.ru