Date:      Tue, 23 Dec 1997 09:59:01 -0800
To:        "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CyberCash, BlueMoney et al.

Hi all,

I'm researching e-commerce solutions, and of course it's difficult to
separate the marketing hype from the real, useful features.

So far I've found two products which seem to be able to do what I want,
ie. take care of the "banking" side of the problem (credit card
verification, approval, money transfer, etc.). What I really want is
just something which takes CC data as input and magically transfers the
money to my account :)

I'm interested in hearing about real-life experiences with those two
products (and others too!). In particular, what happens when "things go
wrong", eg. wrong CC number, stolen CC number, etc. and other problems I
don't think of right now but which will show up I'm sure.

Thanks a lot for any information!

--
-- Renaud Waldura -- MIS -- Ligos Technology ---
-- rwaldura@ligos.com -- http://www.ligos.com --