Date:      Sat, 6 Jul 2002 02:36:37 -0500
From:      Scott Robbins <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
Cc:        Raja Velu <raja@micronetusa.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Windows software for burning CD Images?

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 11:18:47PM -0700, Annelise Anderson wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Raja Velu wrote:
>

> > Hi All,
> >
> > I downloaded the 4.6 release CDs from the FreeBSD FTP site. (The .iso files)
> of years old)--look at your burned CD.  Is it just one file?  You need to
> find the option in the File menu that says "Create CD from CD image" and
> click on it--then your burned CD will have lots of files and directories.
> Then it will work.
>
> 	Annelise

www.linuxiso.org has a nice faq on burning CD's and also another page
(both easily found from the link given above) that deals with burning
CDs with various software.  As Annelise says, though, burncd is quite
good--it's what I always use (although of course, you have to get
FreeBSD installed first. :)  )  Mike Meyer has a very clearly written
section on using burncd in the online FreeBSD Handbook.
HTH a little,
Scott