Date:      Thu, 03 Oct 2002 13:30:47 -0700
From:      "Firsto Lasto" <firstolasto@hotmail.com>
To:        aurelien.nephtali@wanadoo.fr
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: related jail topic - /dev/null often and regularly reverts permissions...

Well, what I am seeing is the /dev/null changing permissions _after_ the
build/installation of the jail.

That is, either it is changing at some random time while the jail is
running, or it changes after the jail is stopped, then started again.

And it happens over and over, that is, if I reset it to 0666, at some time
in the future it will revert to 0600

Any idea why ?