Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2011 07:39:37 +0900
From:      WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER <westernunion@westernunion.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   PICK UP YOUR $5,000.00USD

ATTN: Beneficiary,

The western union is using this medium to appreciate their valued customer with a new year compensatory fund of $8,000,000 US Dollars, so this notification is only meant for people that have use western union, in receiving and sending money.

Dear I write to inform you that we have deposited your compensatory funds of $8,000,000 USD through Western union Office for Immediate transfer the arrangement is that you will be receiving $5,000.00USD daily until your total funds is completely transfered to you,Please pick up this information and locate any western union (OUTLET) in your country and pick up this $5,000.00USD and send us an email back,so that we can send another $5,000.00USD by tomorrow.

Manager: Mr Frank Amos
Email us on: western_u675@hotmail.com
once you picked up this $5,000.00USD today.

Here is the western union information to pick up the $5,000.00USD,

MTCN : 379 231 5601
Sender's Name: ojo agbata
Question: Honest
Answer:Trust
Amount sent: $5,000.00USD
country:Nigeria

I am waiting for your E-mail once you pickup this $5,000.00USD,

Thanks
Mr Frank Amos