Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 21:43:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
To:        Kent Hauser <kent@tfd.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SBLive (value)

Kent Hauser wrote:
> I've again been trying to get my sound support working.
> The problem I have is the machine panic's (RAM parity error)
> whenever I (for instance) play an mp3.

This is a known problem with the SBLive and machines with ECC memory.  So
far no sign of a fix for it.

Jordan, if you read this, please email me the address to send the memory
stick.  I'll contribute it to the cause.  (I'll need a receipt, though. ;-)
--
Frank Mayhar frank@exit.com	http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://store.exit.com/