Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:43:26 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Barkley Vowk <bvowk@3jane.math.ualberta.ca>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sony Vaio R505TL w/ NEWCARD problems

I'm running -CURRENT on my sony R505TL notebook, but NEWCARD (or OLDCARD
even) fails to work properly. My latest attempt gives me:
pccbb0: <RF5C475 PCI-Cardbus Bridge> at device 2.0 on pci1
cardbus0: <Cardbus bus> on pccbb0
pccard0: <16-bit PCCard bus> on pccbb0
pccbb: Unable to map IRQ...
panic: resource_list_release: can't find resource

Any ideas?

Barkley C. Vowk -- Systems Analyst -- University of Alberta
Math Sciences Department - Barkley.Vowk@math.ualberta.ca
Office: CAB642A, 780-492-4064

Opinions expressed are the responsibility of the author and
may not reflect the opinions of others or reality.