Date:      Sun, 26 Jun 2011 02:06:14 +0200
From:      Olli Hauer <ohauer@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com>
Cc:        ohauer@FreeBSD.org, "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@FreeBSD.org>, apache@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] to notify users about the deprecation of apache13/20 without touching any port

On 2011-06-26 01:51, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> On 06/25/11 23:21, Olli Hauer wrote:
>> Hi Philip,
>>
>> what do you think about the following patch to note
>> user about the deprecation of apache13/20?
>
> I'm fine with it, but you'll have to ask portmgr@ too.
>
> I'm almost done my ruby@ sweep, which means I'll have some time for
> apache@ again later this week ~tuesday.
>
> Do you think we're ready to request the -exp for the the swap ?

I think yes,

I will do tomorrow again a local-expr run whit all ports depending
on apache to see if there are some new issues.

Do you want to swap the apache version with the next FreeBSD release
or before?

Idea behind the patch is to note users and porters.
We can test building but not for functionality for every port.

--
olli