Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:31:08 +0100
From:      Andre Oppermann <andre@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for bge(4) , bce(4) and igb(4) cards

Hello

I currently working on a number of drivers for popular network
cards and extend them with automatic hybrid interrupt/polling
ithread processing with life-lock prevention (so that the driver
can't consume all CPU when under heavy load or attack).

To properly test this I need the proper hardware as PCIe network
cards:

bge(4) Broadcom BCM57xx/BCM590x
bce(4) Broadcom NetXtreme II (BCM5706/5708/5709/5716)
igb(4) Intel PRO/1000 i82575, i82576, i82580, i210, i350

If you have one of these and can spare it I'd be very glad if
you could send it to me.  I'm located in Switzerland/Europe.
I can reply to you privately to give you my shipping address.

Of course if you have any other PCIe Gigabit Ethernet cards
with a driver in FreeBSD I'm interested in receiving one as
well.  Of particular interest are:

em(4)  Intel i82571 to i82573
lem(4) Intel i82540 to i82546
age(4) Atheros L1 GigE
???    anything else 1GigE with PCIe

The same goes for 10 Gigabit Ethernet but the setup is a bit
more involved and I haven't done that yet, but will do soon
(the issue being expensive SPF+ optics):

bxe(4)   Broadcom BCM5771x 10GigE
cxbge(4) Chelsio T4 10GigE
ixgbe(4) Intel i82598 and i82599 10GigE
mxge(4)  Myricom Myri10G