Date:      Mon, 5 Oct 1998 11:12:50 -0700
From:      David Peng <DPeng@scient.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Setup PPP client/gateway

Goal: Setup a PPP client and establish a gateway for ether machines

Machines: FreeBSD 2.2.7 (just installed)
	    Windows 98
	    Winwoes 95
	    All ethered by a 5 port hub

Upon boot, FreeBSD should dial out and make a PPP connection.
I'm assuming I'm getting a dynamic IP from PacBell so somehow
the windows machines should know where the gateway is. Any
documentation or how-to's I can look at before I attack this?

If I get this far, I'll be pretty happy, but if you have a idea on how
to make FreeBSD re-connect upon disconnection...I'll kiss you. j/k

Basically I want a virtual direct connection to the outside world.

Many thanks.