Date:      Wed, 04 Dec 1996 10:08:37 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: modified tools outside of kernel source tree

Hi,
> I have a tweaked version of config that knows how to reserve device_id
> slots for the ipi interrupts.
> I imagine Steve would also like to put his mptable.c code under the tools
> directory too.
>
> Does this sound OK?

yes, it'll get therec later today.  we also need to add a doc/ directory
so filing some of the descriptions of how all this stuff works.  This would be
a good job for a volunteer, taking those longer mailings where we dscribe
in detail some aspect of the design/code and editing them into short 'topic'
papers.  Good start for building formal docs.  Something I just don't have
time for..

--
Steve Passe	| powered by
smp@csn.net	|            FreeBSD