Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:46:30 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Tomoaki NISHIYAMA <tomoaki@biol.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, y-nakaga@nwsl.mesh.ad.jp, imp@harmony.village.org, peter@netplex.com.au, julian@whistle.com
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP!!!! Important instructions for -current users!

> integrate newconfig stuff.  I hope you have the flexibility
> to think seriously the integration of newconfig.

As long as it doesn't significantly impact the work already in
progress, I think the flexibility is certainly there.

> To make the communication more close, it is possible to post
> the achievements and plans to hackers or current. Do you think
> this appropriate?

I think it's more than appropriate, it's *mandatory* if you wish to
solve the communication problem.  Posting regular updates on your
progress on -hackers or -current (depending on applicability) is
strongly encouraged.

- Jordan