Date:      Mon, 02 Feb 1998 23:58:50 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        chaos@tgci.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Raid/mirroring controller support

Simon Shapiro is working on DPT drivers for the DPT range of hardware RAID /
caching controllers...

There very nice controllers - and can do mirroring etc. - albeit they are
quite expensive...

See "ftp://nomis.simon-shapiro.org/crash" for more details...

Better than ccd as at least you can boot the machine with a 'failed' drive,
but as I say - not 'cheap' :-(

Regards,

Karl Pielorz