Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:35:08 +0200
From:      VANHULLEBUS Yvan <vanhu_bsd@zeninc.net>
To:        Vsevolod Stakhov <vsevolod@highsecure.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:  ipsec-tools in ports

On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 06:32:00PM +0400, Vsevolod Stakhov wrote:
> VANHULLEBUS Yvan wrote:
[IPSec-tools port]
> I'm really surprized that ipsec-tools are not in FreeBSD ports tree, as
> racoon does not support many features. I'll be glad to take care of
> this, if you write a PR, that is common practice for FreeBSD ports. Also
> note that now port freeze is in action.

I didn't have time to do that before, I just cleaned up a little bit
the port (pkg-plist...) and submitted a PR with the web interface.

Note that the port will probably need to be updated soon, as we will
probably release a V0.6.1 in a few days.

There are probably other things which needs to be cleaned up with this
port, most of them should be listed in the Makefile comments. But this
port should be at least as clean as racoon's port.

Yvan.

--
NETASQ - Secure Internet Connectivity
http://www.netasq.com