Date:      Fri, 26 May 1995 17:27:08 -0400
From:      ozhas-c@acsu.buffalo.edu (Cihat Ozhasoglu)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SoundBlaster 16

Hello,

I have recently installed FreeBSD Snapshot 950412 on my pc.  According to FAQ's
soundblaster 16 is not yet supported, however they also point out that
soundblaster and soundblaster pro are.  I was wondering if I could use either
one of these drivers for limited support on my soundblaster 16 card. Also, could
you email me and/or point me to some documentation where I can obtain info. on
installing and configering my sound card.

Thanks in advance.

--
Cihat Ozhasoglu
Department of Physics