Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:25:13 -0800
From:      "Jeff Shevlen" <jeff@passedpawn.com>
To:        "CARTER Anthony" <a.carter@cordis.lu>, <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OT Humble Pie (was hardw words)

In my humble opinion this thread has been nothing but noise for about
a week.  Some joker (a.k.a. Lal Manavado) has been giving his thesarus
a workout and that's about it.  If you have nothing constructive to
say, don't broadcast it.  Otherwise I'm with Anthony - join the docs
project and do something about it.  Say it don't spray it.

Let's propose a merciful end to this thread.