Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 1995 10:06:14 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: 2.1.0-950928-SNAP now available for testing

As Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Oct 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>
> > > Last time i've checked the fixit floppy, many things weren't there.
> > > Among them (offhand):
> > >
> > > o  a minimum termcap file
> >
> > I don't have one handy.  Any takers?
>
> 	here is one that i use:
>
> pcvt25|dec vt220 with 25 lines:\

Rather bloated. :-) I'd go with Brian's version.  For pcvt, you don't
even need an extra termcap entry, vt100 will always do.  (Switching
the screen size in any way will always be handled well by the tty
window size structure.)

> dosansi|ANSI.SYS standard crt:\

But _this_ one seems to be interesting.  OTOH, any DOS box hooked up
as a FreeBSD console would require a terminal program, and this will
provide some sort of vt100 emulation as well.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/